Thursday 13 September 2012

Good morning guys!

I did not had the energy to get up, and jog this morning.. I feel like total crap. Sometimes, I don't have the energy to be a power house bouncing off the walls. I hurt, I cry, am not perfect and yes! I accept that fact and embrace my imperfections. I do have cravings and yes I indulgence in some very yummy naughty treats such as pastries and pies. lol That is my main addition.. just like how some people are addicted to alcohol, smoking, sex.. well mine is just pastries and pies and I enjoy them So What!! I am human and glad to be Me. 

The below images are a few treats I like to indulgence in:

"bullar" in Swedish.. translate to "Swedish cinnamon buns", growing up in Sweden, my culture is circulated with the atmosphere of baking them around Christmas time. My mother and late sister would make them for us. It's a Swedish tradition to have them for the holidays as in Sweden, Christmas day is celebrated on the 24th December.


"Bular" Swedish cinnamon bun



Blueberry pie

Around the summer time in Sweden my mother used to send my later sister and I to the forest to pick fresh buckets of blueberries. Knowing, how good they tasted, I usually would return with the least berries in my bucket lol..




Blueberries freshly picked 




Baked Blueberry pie









Apple pie

This was and will Always be the number 1# my mother used to make for us. It comes in all shapes and sizes! Dutch Apple pie.. No introduction needed! (:




















Thanks for reading guys!



Love,



-N.Roachford 





















No comments:

Post a Comment