Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hey guys!

Today, is the first day in months that I've bought cream LOL.. sounds crazy right but yea, its true. Featuring the product below that I would usually use. Have been out of stock for quite some time. Introducing Palmer's Shea butter formula with vitamin E.



About Palmer's Shea Butter Formula
Shea Butter moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally. It penetrates deep into the skin, improving elasticity and providing a long-lasting natural glow. Skin will look and feel satiny soft. Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant and skin protectant, provides additional moisturizing benefits. I deal for feet, elbows and knees.


Review: The product really works so well. I would also recommend this product to be used as a facial moisturizer. Try it, let me know how it works for you.

Thanks for reading guys!

Love,

-N.Roachford 




No comments:

Post a Comment