Thursday 13 September 2012

Thank you all so kindly  !!

I want to Thank you all so kindly for your generous, utmost appreciation and support, towards my new blog "who is Nathalie Roachford" throughout my weight loss journey, sharing my precious secret tips on how I've gotten to this success story of my life changing break through. It has always been my dream to connect to you worldwide without the need of being distant while welcoming me with open arms.

Today, marks the very first month since i've created this blog, with a total of 2100 views and counting! From high volumes of figures tuned in from wonderful countries from: 

Barbados,Dominica,Canada, Jamaica,Egypt,Sweden,Trinidad and Tobago, United States, United Kingdom,India,Guyana, Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia, Germany, Panama and Italy..

From my heart to yours.. Thank you!! I love you God bless 



Katy Perry- Firework




Thank you for reading!

Love,

-N.Roachford 




No comments:

Post a Comment