Sunday 9 September 2012

Stretch marks? Where? If you can't beat them, blend them!

Stretch marks? Where? .. If you can't beat them, blend them!
Part 1

Throughout my whole life, I've had stretch marks. Not the regular ones, the dark ugly ones, that just stare in your face. I was asked multiply times if I was pregnant or had just given birth. To add insult to injury I've had alot of cellulite most at the back of my legs.

At that given period, I knew I wanted a proven solution to my problems. I started researching about what are stretch marks and found out that they were just streaking lines of scars tearing the surface of the top layers (dermis) of the skin. When enough elasticity isn't present in the skin to support.

Stretch marks usually occurs during pregnancy, puberty,weigh gain or muscle gain etc. 

The below picture is not me.

I've tried alot of the commercial products but nothing seemed to work. Luckily, I stumbled on a video on youtube about raw shea butter and its benefits. Which sparked a serious curiosity to try this product. 

About Shea Butter
Shea butter is a solid slightly yellowish or ivory colored fat extracted from the Karite nut trees. Also known as Mangifolia that in the semi-arid Savannah regions of West and Central Africa. Shea





butter is sometimes called "women's gold" because extracting the butter from the nuts gives employment and income to hundreds of thousands of rural African village women. 

Making the Shea Butter
found on:http://traoresheabutter.com/?p=83
Found on:http://www.123rf.com/photo_8956206_ouagadougou-burkiana-faso-november-4-2010-african-woman-producing-shea-butter-handmade-shea-butter-i.html

Found on: http://www.plant-talk.org/trees-changing-attitudes.htm 
packaging the product, handmade with care!

It's rich source of fatty acids is very crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter 100% natural and non-toxic is beneficial that it is used in foods preparation in Africa as well as in beauty products internationally.


Found on: http://beautyisatreasurehunt.blogspot.com/2010/11/we-all-know-that-finding-right-products.html

African healers and famous beauties have known about the Shea butter for the thousands of years.The Therapeutic substance is almost magical in its healing effects on burns, also used as a hair conditioner, skin conditions, stretch marks, dryness, for troubled aging skin & more!

Containing beneficial vegetable fats that promoting cell regeneration and circulation for arthritis while containing a well natural balance of sunscreen protectant, due to its rich content of vitamins E& F.







Solange Knowles









Thanks for reading guys! 



Love,

-N.Roachford


















4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely try this... Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Xilomen! I am glad you've enjoyed it indeed :)

    -N.Roachford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grapeseed oil is worth a try. My skin can't tolerate heavy cocoa butter but I have not shea butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so kindly Dawn for that wonderful tip, grapeseed oil is such a lovely oil indeed, I have not thought about it however I'll give it a try :) Let me know how the shea butter works out for you!

    -N.Roachford

    ReplyDelete