Wednesday 26 September 2012

September Natural soap: Madina Cucumber soap





Madina Cucumber soap:

It is one of the most relaxing, gentle exfoliating soaps that I've ever used in my life. With the ability of removing impurities from the skin literally while massaging it into your skin with it's rich, time- released lather leaving your skin silky soft and CLEAN without the need to moisturize afterwards.I kid you not!!

Madina's Natural Cucumber Soaps contain only pure cucumber essence blended with botanical properties that cleans your skin, while it helps restore and control essential moisture balance. Personally, living in the Caribbean with this 
heat i'll recommend it any day!

I remember recommending this same soap, a while ago to one of my neighbor's at the time, who was suffering from acne. She was desperate for some natural healing and was willing to try anything. So, I took it upon myself to introduced her to the product, carefully explaining the active results that usually occurs while using the product.

The next time I paid a visit. On her update review during her progress, she was so extremely furious with me as she had Never in her life seen the acne, erupted so much from beneath the surface in her skin to imagine. As she claim down to hear my response. I've explained to her that is what it literally meant by gentle exfoliating while cleansing the area. She decided to continue. The next time I saw her, her acne was cleared up, she apologized and thanked me. It was such a wonderful feeling to give back in ways that will bless others from their troubles.

What I love most about Madina cucumber soap is that Do not use any animal fat base in their products. There is 100% vegetable base, which has a great reaction to most skin types.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

-N.Roachford 

No comments:

Post a Comment