Saturday 22 September 2012

October the month of cleansing and purification

October the month of cleansing and purification


Re-discovering myself again!!

Ideas to spiritual & mental healing (Awareness)

1. The power of affirmation with God.

2. Truths about meaningful concepts of values, principles, loyalty,faith 80/20 rule etc.

3. The spiritual rheum, energy, destiny, good energy etc..

4. Knowing who " I am"

5. Research the history of the bible, Egyptians, learn new words to express one self.

6. Understand what true self worth, individuality, uniqueness, appreciation, self love.

7. Learn about different cleanses.

and more..

My spiritual journey is mostly cutting off & out old habits & people that hinders my space to grow. I don't want to get bitter, I want to get better. -N.Roachford




Coming soon!

Thanks for reading guys!!

Love,

-N.Roachford 

No comments:

Post a Comment