Tuesday 9 October 2012

***Cornrows!!!*** Yess!! Get the Love experience!

Hey Pudding Lovers!

Last week I decided to do something with my hair, I was so annoyed at my hair always being in the way and well I wanted a quick fix, something that does cause me to do it everyday, what better way to do than.. **Cornrows** Yep! You heard me cornrows, so I made my appointment and got it done only using **Natz Flaxseed Hair pudding**!

Take a Look!


 This is the right side of my hairstyle, its a low "one" or as Caribbean people call it a "pineapple". It's where plait would meet together :)

 This is the left side of the cornrows, it comes around like a lovely curve, I love simple designs.. that are pleasing and not busy to the eye.
 This is a better shot to show you guys how it would meet on a side lower than the usual "one" or "pineapple" plaits. It is so neatly done! I love it.
 Here I am again, showing off  the top of the right side design :) and a cute bun!

 I am so in love with cornrows, you don't have to do anything to do them. Just tie your head down at night with a scarf or bonnet to main low frizz! Thanks to my talented hair stylist Rhea Greaves.

Found on: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151106215727781&set=a.240277502780.136634.147904157780&type=1&theater#!/rhea.greaves.5?fref=ts

 For serious inquires add her to your facebook! and book your appointment today! 


Peace Out!

Love,

-N.Roachford 


No comments:

Post a Comment